Economic Crime Case Review Course
The Fraud Investigation Model puts formal case review at the heart of the investigative process. Fully dissecting and analysing cases leads to the best capture of operational learning and enables a proper examination of weak points and areas for improvement. Our Economic Crime Case Review Programme examines best practice in this often overlooked area.
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of a Review Officer
- Identify the investigative skills required to conduct a review
- Describe how to construct a review report and structure recommendations
- Demonstrate practical application of conducting reviews
- Understand how the reviews are an integral part of the Fraud Investigation Model
Who this course is for
This programme is suitable to those who are involved in managing or directing economic crime investigations or the review process. It is suitable for delegates from law enforcement and the wider counter fraud community.
Two days of tutor led training
- Early bird discounts are available for advance bookings.
- Our prices are different for law enforcement and public sector - call us for details
- We can also offer a multiple bookings discount
Over the course of two days, delegates will develop key skills in planning and conducting reviews of any type of investigation either as a solo lead reviewer or as a team member. This specialist course demonstrates how to review material by looking at economic crime investigations and how to use reviews to support future investigations.
The programme is underpinned by the Authorised Professional Practice (APP) for fraud investigation and is integral to the new fraud investigation model. It is recommended that managers complete this course a few months after attending the Managing a Fraud Investigation Programme.
Please contact us on 020 7601 6846 for more information about the availability of this course