Economic Crime Academy
The Economic Crime Academy is the UK's pre-eminent supplier of economic crime related skills training. We provide a wide range of courses covering the economic crime spectrum, in addition to a number of bespoke packages.
Investigating International Money Laundering
Economic Crime Academy The course is designed for those who wish to develop their knowledge and skills in investigating international money laundering. The course will also assist investigators in how to identify money laundering activities carried out by individuals and organised crime groups.
Overarching learning outcomes
Following completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
• Describe the term ‘money laundering’.
• Understand the stages involved in money laundering.
• Identify suspicious transactions which indicate money laundering in financial transactions, both nationally and internationally.
• Describe how the internet is used to facilitate money laundering.
• Explain how offshore jurisdictions are commonly used to launder the proceeds of crime.
• Describe how trusts are used in the money laundering process.
• Recognise how stocks and bonds are used by individuals and organised crime groups to launder the proceeds of crime.
• Understand the international response to money laundering.
• Conduct preliminary investigations in a confident and professional manner.
Our prices for the course are different for the Public Sector - please contact us for details.
|There are currently no events scheduled for this course.
For customer service, please contact Helpdesk