Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist Programme 2020
Economic Crime Academy Our Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist programme is designed with the modern professional in mind. We don't just provide a qualification; our public duty is to ensure that our clients receive best available training and are poised to protect their organisation against the ever-growing threat of fraud.
**You should note that dates for this course refer to the opening module, which is one of four. Please check the remainder of the timetable with us to make sure you can complete the programme
Please also note our courses will only run if sufficient numbers of delegates subscribe to the course, this is to ensure the best possible learning experience.
|A City Of London Venue (TBC)
||11 Jan 2022
There are no pre-requisites for this course
On completion of the programme, delegates will:
• Recognise the threat of financial crime, both internal and external
• Understand the fraud response and management capability to minimise exposure to crime
• Identify a model of intelligence led activity to prioritise prevention and disruption
• Describe how to operate ethical, lawful, and proportionately within global legal frameworks
• Demonstrate how to undertake investigations in a professional manner
• Describe how to maximise evidential opportunities from both witnesses and suspects
• Explain how to manage material in anticipation of proceedings
• Demonstrate how to present evidence professionally
Accreditation: This programme is accredited by the Counter Fraud Professional Accreditation Board and recognised by the Institute of Criminal Justice Studies (University of Northumbria).